iHeartMedia is Louisville’s digital advertising leader with nearly a quarter of a million Total Listening Hours and tens of thousands of unique listeners a month to our stations via the iHeartRadio app, radio station websites and social media Facebook fans.
iHeartMedia’s all-in-one streaming music and live digital radio service offers thousands of the Live Radio stations from across the country, Custom Stations from a catalog of 20+ million songs and 800,000 artists and thousands of on-demand podcasts to listeners anywhere they are. In only a few short years, the iHeartRadio app has achieved 80% consumer brand awareness, amassed more than 120 million registered users and has been downloaded more than 750 million times. Plus, registration is not required for Live Radio station listening.
Louisville’s radio stations can be heard on iHeartRadio, via the web, mobile, tablets, in-home, and in-dash in selected automotive vehicles and devices.
Advertise your business on iHeartRadio
- iHeartRadio Pre-roll video: 15 second pre-roll video ads on iHeartRadio that run before premium content on desktop and mobile player.
- iHeartRadio In-app banners: Geo-targeted mobile display banners on the iHeartRadio mobile player.
iHeartMedia Louisville Digital
iHeartMedia’s digital platforms allow our marketing experts the ability to create innovative campaigns that deliver massive digital reach to local businesses.
- Station Homepage Takeovers: Multiple hyperlinked display assets dominating the station homepage for one day.
- BidOnKentucky: Weeklong online auction offering client goods in exchange for trade advertising (BidOnKentucky.com).
- Text Message Marketing: Text message advertising utilizing iHeartMedia Louisville’s highly recognizable text short code (text-to-win, text-for-information).
- E-Mail Blast: Display banner & hyperlink embedded in e-mail message to station database.
Complete Form for Digital Advertising Plans
Source: Omniture Catalyst and Ando Media